Minikube Ingress Help

On my EC2 instance, minikube cluster, nginx deployment and nodeport service is exposed, also for host based ingress routing, created ingress object by enabling the ingress controllers on minikube cluster. All works well. The challenge I face is to on how to access the nginx web application from outside the cluster, ie., outside from my browser application if windows pc.

Could someone help me out please, Thanks. Let me if any additional info required further to understands the issue.

I’d expect there are 3 things you need to get right for this to work:

• You need to install minikube so that it will network out of the instance. My first guess here is to use --driver=none and follow the instructions to install what you need to have minikube run “bare-metal”.
  • You need to install the ingress addon to minikube, and edit the service that exposes the ingress controller’s deployment, perhaps as a NodePort service.
  • Set up the security group for the EC2 instance so that the service/nodeport combination is routed out of the VPC.

I’ve never tried this, so I can’t really give much detail. What have you tried so far?