Why was my IP banned?

I was in the middle of a lab and got disconnected. Tried to reload and nothing came up, did the troublshooting as in the guide and got error ‘1006’ Access Denied, that my IP address was banned. Whats the deal with this?

Hello, @ordep81
Please send me that screenshot in personal message.

I have no clue who you are, why would I do that?

I still have my IP blocked and cant do any of the Labs, this is not good. Will be cancelling and requesting a refund on Monday morning. Ive sent an email the same day the issue started. IP address banned for absolute no reason and havent been able to do any of the labs. The support has not been good.

Hello, @ordep81
I am from support team that’s why I am asking. Why would I ask you without any reason?
This is your external IP which is getting banned by katacoda for some reason. That’s why I am asking that page as a reference to send to katacoda to unblock your IP address on high priority.

Regards,

That is my screenshot

Hello, @DudeBoi
Can you please tell me for which lab?

Please write to katacoda support team - [email protected]

Help me

Hello, @Artur13
Which lab are you accessing?

I do not know
Website?

If it’s Katacoda site? then please write to katacoda support team - [email protected]

Pleas help my unbanned my IP, I cant do any o’reilly corser or any o’reilly sandbox

:point_up_2: @Jacek-Grochowski

Dear Team,
I am also getting this error.
The owner of this website (www.katacoda.com) has banned your IP address. Can you please unblock my ip#14.201.130.79 as well. Thanks

Regards,
Ratan

Hi @das.ratan
Please mail to Katacoda support ([email protected]). They will unblock your ID address.

Regards,
KodeKloud Support