What is KodeKloud Engineer Pro and how can use this?

Hello, yesterday i was subscribed KodeKloud Pro for time-free playground but also i saw kodekloud engineer pro. What is this and how can this feature?

@suleyman Kodekloud Engineer is a platform where you will work in a fictional company on different roles from System Administrators to DevOps Architects based on the experience you gain from working on real-world tasks. It is a free platform where anyone can signup and join. For free accounts, you will get one task every 24 to 48 hours. With a Pro Plan, you will get your next task immediately after completing the previous task.

how to get into https://kodekloud-engineer.com/ pro ? if I login, I am getting normal account were question is coming for 24 hours

1 Like

You need KodeKloud Pro subscription to gain access to KodeKloud Engineer Pro

I’m kodekloud pro and I can’t see that my user into kodekoloud engineer has a crowd and say kodekloud engineer pro. But the task are assigning with this behavior "New task wil be assigned to you when it is made available. Usually, within the next 48 hours. You will get a notification on your email from your manager. "

1 Like

did you get any answer for it

same here, how did you fix it?

It’s solved for my account.

I asked for some details please provide me via DM. @technologymasters

Regards,

can i used my same account to used pro

Hi all… so how did you solve this issue? i sent a ticket to the support for me…waiting now.

Hello, @samir.hysa.dev
Can you please tell me what kind of issue you are facing?

Hi, I am I bought kodekloud pro subscription on November 21, still I have no kodekoud engineer pro. I use the same mail for login

Hi @harveyspecter08 ,
Can you check and tell me what are you seeing there?
Go to the KodeKloud official site (http://kodekloud.com/) do login and then go to the My Account > Payment Settings > Subscriptions

Regards,

Impressed with the system

Thanks!

Hi @harveyspecter08 ,
I forwarded your email address to them. They will contact you and will try to resolve your issues.
Let me know once it’s resolved.

Regards,
KodeKloud Support

Hi, @Tej-Singh-Rana
Is it normal that after a month no one has contacted me and my issue has not been resolved?

Hi @harveyspecter08 ,
Can you please DM me your registered email address? I believe it was resolved by our support team.
Let me know email address. I will check with them.

Regards,

Hi everyone,

It seems I ran into the same situation. I just bought a pro subscription with Kodekloud Engineer Pro but I had to create an account which seems free. I used the same email as my regular KodeKloud account.

It seems something is missing when presenting this “pro” version or the process of linking the two accounts. What’s the difference? Are there more tasks with the pro version? More support?

Thanks for the help,

Mus