Video's are not Loading

None of the video’s are loading , i am getting blank screen. But labs are working . Please address it asap

Can you please mention the name of those videos?
And please try to clear the cache or use icognito window

Same problem with me.
None of videos are opening up, displaying blank screen.

Could you please try with another browser? Is there any blocker in your browser?

No There is no browser or privacy issue, i tried with all the browsers,

The error it is showing in page source is “Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.”

@rksingh98 , Are you using any VPN or antivirus. If so please try disabling it.

is the above issue has been fixed. If yes please do let me know. I am facing same issue though

Hello @solankepv,
Please let us know if you still have the same issue.

I am having challenges while playing the video, blank screen with message-
“Sorry because of its Privacy settings, this video cannot be played.”

1 Like

Hi @shah.inamdar,
Can you please share the lectures URL?

Regards,

Hey there, having the same issues. I’m using Chrome Version 108.0.5359.125 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Windows), I tried logout/in, cleaning the cache, and incognito as well. Same message " Sorry Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here."
This happened to me in all lectures for CKAD and Terraform associate cert; I tried with other random courses like DevOps prereq course and got the same message.
update: I tried with Firefox 108.0.2 (64-bit) (windows) and they work.
I’m a bit puzzled about what this could be and if there’s something I can do on my side to get it working on Chrome again.

1 Like

On my install of Chrome, I have Bitdefender’s plugin’s installed. The anti-malware plugin is fine, but the Bitdefender Anti-tracker plugin does indeed interfere with KodeKloud videos.

I am also getting the same error in Chrome. Are there any specific settings that need to be changed?

“Because of its privacy settings, this video cannot be played here.”