Updates - New Roles!

@mmumshad, @Ayman, @kodekloud-support3, @KodeKloud2

Thank you all,

My ranking jumped after i posted the issue, looks like it has been resolved.

However i feel the points have been not added for the recent task that i completed.

My experience points before i completed the last task “Install and Configure Web Application” - 18930

Then i completed a review (75 points) and a task (75 points) = total 150

my current points total = 19055 when it is should it 19080. This may be small difference but there may be others whose difference may be bigger.

Hi

Are all the Tasks giving out 200 Points ???

At this rate it will take around ~ 700 Days to reach 150k Points .

Any Guidance on this please.

@iVaibhav , Tasks are automated. So you will get tasks with higher points accordingly. No need to worry about that.

1 Like

Thanks @tgp , I will keep on doing Tasks, Just didnt wanted to wait two Years to reach the level .

So was chekcing.

So Now I do see Points per Tasks increase as I do more tasks.

This is good,

Thanks ,

Vaibhav

Hi.
Clarify, is there at least some opportunity to receive tasks more often?
I liked the project very much, but assignments are very rare.

No, you will get the new task according to the procedure.
Like - When you complete the assigned task then after or within 24 hours you will get a new task. If it’s in the “review” section then it depends on the response or up to you to pick the correct solutions which are provided by the other members and then again reattempt and make it count.

If you pay for the Pro program you will be assigned new tasks immediately. Good luck

1 Like

Does Architect get tasks? I have been promoted to architect for days (maybe more than a week). I would like to know if I would get more difficult tasks? Right now, I don’t even get any task.

Kodekloud-Engineer has no task for Architect users and are expected to come soon.

Thanks

Please provide a link to a page with this information.

Hey is there anything specific information you are looking for?
We will keep you posted on the new updates regarding the DevOps Architect Tasks.

When are you planning to add cloud and CI/CD related tasks to the Sr. DevOps Engineer role?

1 Like

Greetings all please I would like to know if it makes value to add The role we have at Xfusion Corp on our LinkedIn profiles as a work experience even though it is virtual and not real paid time job. I mean the task meet industry-standard @mmumshad ? Thanks for your kind remarks…

hello sir
am asking if there is a possibility to assign more tasks in day …
also if you completed the task can you motivated us by some voucher or hiring or another thingds related to our domain
thank you so much