Updates coming! Review, Assist and Retry features

@mmumshad great idea. Looking forward to helping others and at the same time augmenting my own skills by learning from others

2 Likes

@mmumshad #site-feedback
It would be nice if we could mention users by referring with @theirname.

1 Like

@mmumshad Is this option applicable to old failed tasks?

Please add the ability to paste screenshots or at least the ability to enter multiple lines in one chat bubble.
Thanks

@mmumshad

After selecting page size it not changing.

As well Next and Previous Button not working.

I think it would be nice for the feedback field to allow for multiple lines and minimal text formatting.

Hello, @akshayithape
Itā€™s working fine for me. Can you recheck again?

At that time there were only 4 entries in total. Thatā€™s why.

It does allow text formatting the markdown way. Use the back quotes (`) as you would in markdown.

1 Like

@mmumshad gained points are not getting added in Experience. Is it a bug?

In my opinion is a great feature.
But maybe we may stop using community.kodekloud to interact.

@mmumshad , while a task is under review canā€™t we receive newer ones? Only after finishing the reviewed task we can have another one assigned?

Points are still adding up. Is this for me or anyone else facing same issue??

Same here also. Review points are not adding to total points!

Review points not adding. Also after review accepted and retry the task with correct answer. Bonus point was not added to total point. Only the default experience point is adding

1 Like

Iā€™m finding the review videos are not appearing.

And Iā€™m seeing this on the review page. Is this normal?

my comments are not posting on review.

@mmumshad , @Inderpreet
Kindly let me know why review point not adding into my experience. Also my bonus point of failed task which i retried and success not adding into experience. Kindly check on it.

1 Like

Really great feature !! Definitely gonna help a lot.

I have seen this enabled for my first failed task which I sent for review recently. The video was limited and didnā€™t captured the last steps/commands. Due to this, the task is still marked failed as the commands captured during the video were wrong.

If we can increase the length of the video capturing (till the end of task), would really be helpfulā€¦ Just a suggestion though !

Regards
~Sushant

The review points were added to your experience. Itā€™s just that it wasnā€™t happening immediately. It was added through a batch job every hour. We have changed it now to reflect immediately.

2 Likes