Transcript for Videos

Hi,

Note taking is extremely difficult because the transcript is not available. The slides do not have enough information on them to connect the dots. With such a big community, you should include some provision for transcript. If transcript is not possible, then there should at least be a video download option so that the user can upload it to a free Video to text website.

Major websites such as Udemy and Coursera , all offer the option to copy the transcript of the video.

I have seen a couple of posts related to this, and the solution that has been provided is the pdf document. The pdf document as I mention above, is not very informative especially when revising. It’s not possible to view every minute of the video while revising.

Would request you to include this feature in your upcoming site enhancements.

Hi @Neel-Deorukhkar ,
I forwarded your feedback to the concerned team. They will check and get back to you.

Regards,
KodeKloud Support

Hey, thanks for the suggestions.
We have taken your request into consideration and will try to consider the same for the upcoming releases.

Thanks and let us know in case you have any questions.

+1. It will help us a lot. Please, if possible to, add more languages in the subtitles, even if automatic.

Hi, Did you find any option to do so? i am also looking for the transcript