Thanks to KodeKloud with their LFCS course and personal thanks to @Aaron Lockhar . . .

Valentine Masina:
Thanks to KodeKloud with their LFCS course and personal thanks to @Aaron Lockhart I finally crossed this bridge . I cannot stress enough how much the practice tests help in terms of speed and questions. If you can master your time after completing the LFCS course on KodeKloud surely, this will be simple. Forgot to mention I passed with 87% and didn’t even complete a couple of tasks. Could have easily done 92-95% if I had not wasted my time overthinking other tasks.

Patryk Dąbrowski:
@Valentine Masina congrats! how many points?

Valentine Masina:
@Patryk Dąbrowski 87% and didn’t even complete all tasks. Means I must have totalized those I did

Lateef Taiwo:
Congratulations :tada::tada::tada:

Lateef Taiwo:
A question please,
Can someone skip a seemingly difficult and time consuming question and come back to it after solving all other questions?. Or you can’t go back to a previous question, so you must complete a question before moving to the next one.

Valentine Masina:
@Lateef Taiwo thanks. On your question, yes you can go back, but here is the thing, time is never on your side. But try to take a look at the points you get for each question. Some questions have 8% and some have 2%. Of course I am bound by the NDA so wont say which ones, but you will see what I mean on exam day. I skipped those 2% questions if I found they require me to dig too much into man pages because honestly they dont give you too much time.

Lateef Taiwo:
I understand you, and I know that I don’t have to waste too much time on difficult questions with weight of 2% or 3%.
The exam time is 2 hours right and how many questions are on the exam?
I learnt its 20-25 questions.

Lastly, how was the PSI exam platform?, hope it was not too slow or crappy

Vishav Kirat Singh:
Congratulations!

SudhagarN:
Congratulations

SudhagarN:
thanks for sharing the input

SudhagarN:
may i know how many days you practiced approx?

Aaron Lockhart:
Congratulations, @Valentine Masina!

cisco:
Congratulations :partying_face:

Valentine Masina:
@Aaron Lockhart you really did a good job with this course and the labs are just what we need. At first I complained that KodeKloud wants us to finish mock exam labs in an almost impossible time but guess what, that’s what you need for the exam - speed.

Valentine Masina:
@cisco and @SudhagarN thanks. Practised for a month or so. Suffice to say, I did the LFCS course on KodeKloud once, then repeated all lab tasks that I had done without the videos then finally did Mock exams for a week before I sat for the exam. Thats 6 weeks of time on my side from scratch to exam

Valentine Masina:
@Lateef Taiwo the exam platform didn’t freeze, I had a 100MB fibre line so our experience could differ