Thanks to almighty I cleared CKA with 88% . A huge thanks to the people out here who kept sharing their experiences and kept me strong. Everyone who helped me and clear my doubts. I really found a new family out here in the community.
@Mumshad Mannambeth, You are the Guru. . Cant thank you enough for this super amazing platform and your way of teaching. I was preparing from 3 months and when i joined Kodekloud i could complete the same in 1 month with exam. It was fun. Huge thank you for bringing us all together here which is more important.
I will not miss my late night studies after office as the next chapter for CKAD has started.
• Please prepare mock labs with super precision 3 - 4 times.
• Make sure to parse the -o=custom-columns output using sed and awk command.
• Make sure to practice kubeadm with params.
• Rest all is same and simple .
• I got kubeadm wrong 8% and another question of 4% with init containers and i still managed to pass. So relax and practice and practice.
Congrats, what do you mean with using sed for custom-columns ouput?
Jo ! congrats, range should do the work without parsing custom-columns