Thanks @Mumshad Mannambeth for the excellent course. I have my exam in a few hours. I’m working my way through the solution videos and mock exams again. Any last minute tips anyone? Anything trip people up? I think I need to revisit services and service accounts.
Normal tips, hope it will help you.
- In the very beginning, if you’re not able to solve the question then move to the next. Don’t spend the whole time on a single question.
- Nested SSH not allowed.
- Use correct namespace.
- Use the correct context, advantages are - it’s given with each question.
- MAKE SURE READ QUESTION PROPERLY AND CAREFULLY WITHOUT ANY STRESS.
- You can pick any question from the drop down menu. No restriction to perform specific questions.
- Make sure you don’t type twice “exit” from the basenode otherwise you’ll get exit from the basenode and again have to reload/login the exam console. It will consume your precious time.
- Manage time and attempt all the questions.
- It’s better to copy and paste some values from the exam question area (like namespace, pod name, port number and service name etc…).
Any value that has been highlighted in the exam question area you can copy paste (you just left click the highlighted value, it will be copied)
- Don’t panic when you get disconnected from the exam, you can login back. Confirm with the proctor.
BEST OF LUCK!!
Thanks Tej. I’ve done the LFCS exam before so luckily I know what to expect. But appreciate the advice!
I definitely remember skipping all the hard questions at the very beginning! Luckily the first question I had was very difficult so I skipped and did most of the others.
Wish you all the best @FT MIKE! Make sure you attempt all easy questions, and take time to verify after to make sure the ones you attempted are correct.