Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth, I just passed CKA and on the track to CKAD and CK . . .

Yoshiki Fujiwara:
Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth, I just passed CKA and on the track to CKAD and CKS with your courses.

I will keep you posted!!

Mohamed Ayman:
Congrats @Yoshiki Fujiwara.
Could you share your experience with the exam?

Yoshiki Fujiwara:
Thank you for asking.
• I scored 66% and took 90 minutes fully.
• I prepared just OK level to pass this exam with no experience to handle Kubernetes in production
• I skipped some questions which look take few minutes to answer first and got back after answered the last question.
• Since CKA does not require high ratio to pass like over 80%, just 66%, I think people do not need to be nervous to answer questions in order.
• In the aspect of preparation, I struggled to get used to passing values and data to files and know cheat sheets location on http://kubernetes.io|kubernetes.io page.
• In the aspect of test environment, I recommend to use your own devices like mouse, keyboard or any other as usual except monitor.
◦ CKA does not need extra monitor in my opinion and proctors tend to be nervous about extra monitors to avoid cheats.

Pradeep:
Agree. We don’t need an external monitor. It would make things complicated. One screen is all we need.