Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth and your entire team for the wonderful course. I . . .

Ganesha HV:
Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth and your entire team for the wonderful course. I passed the CKA just by following your course. Nothing else is required.

Mohamed Ayman:
Congratulations!! Well Done! :tada:

Mohamed Ayman:
Please share your exam experience and issues you faced during the exam. It will help the others.

Ganesha HV:
Couple of points I would like to emphasise:

1. Try to avoid using your company-issued laptop as you might land up in lot of issues with the streams not being visible to the proctor. In my case, there was a delay of about 40 mins for this issue. The proctor was unable to see my feed. He asked me to try with a different browser. Tried restart of the devices too. Nothing helped. Finally, he asked me to try with my personal device. I had a desktop running Ubuntu20.04 and things started working fine. I was lucky enough to get a proctor who was reasonable and had quite a lot of patience.
  2. Be very, very careful and read thru the entire question for the correct names and namespaces in particular.
  3. Practice the lightning labs and mock exams. Give a break before trying them out so that the questions are erased from your mind before attempting it afresh.