Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth and all for this great course. I concur with the . . .

Michael B:
Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth and all for this great course. I concur with the posts of others who were successful clearing the CKA certification. Practice, practice, practice. The CKA course here has all you need, plus some, which really helps with confidence going forward.
CNCF-CKA_Certificate.pdf (1020 KB)

Aziz:
Congrats! Did you have to know all the arguments given to the control plane components. while execution? for example, kube-apiserver has tons of arguments needed to be functional. Should I learn them all?

Ashish Kamat:
Congratulations

Michael B:
@Aziz No, I didn’t know them all by heart. The exam is pretty fair in that you should have a pretty firm grasp of the concepts and what is needed to generally work with Kubernetes, but also know where to look up information if you need to get into the nitty gritty of a deployment.

It is really important to remember there is a free retake. I was all about passing on my first attempt, as I am sure most folks are, but when I didn’t pass on my first attempt, I redoubled my efforts to learn everything I was not sure about and on my passing attempt, I actually had time to spare as I was that much more prepared.

raghu:
congrats @Michael B

Mumshad Mannambeth:
Congratulations!!!