Tasks with high experience

Dear team @Inderpreet,

I have been assigned 39 tasks and only 6 of them have 600 experience/points the rest are 100,200 and few 300s. Is this normal? Is 600 the highest experience?

Otherwise kudos to you guys. I really enjoy the tasks, I am challenged and learning a lot as well.

Regards,
Salim Rashid

Hello Salim,

This is very much normal, every tasks has different weightage, youll be getting questions of different weightage randomly.

Thanks
Rahul

There are for 800 and 1000 as well.

1 Like

I’ve never been assigned tasks with such weigh. I’ve been assigned a total of 44 task until now. I only see duplicate tasks being assigned. I hope this is normal @rahulsoni @kodekloud-support3 @Inderpreet :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@Salim, my experience hasn’t been much different…

Task Weight Count
1000 1
600 1
400 3
300 6
200 27
100 1
Total Count 39

I read, in another thread, that the task weight is supposed to increase, unless you get something wrong (I currently have a 100% success rate), with some random tasks thrown in. If you do get something wrong, you’re supposed to get easier tasks for a while if I’m not mistaken.

That said, I’d say my task weight distribution certainly doesn’t match the above statement that I read (paraphrased) from Mumshad (IIRC) in another thread a week or so ago.

As a side note, the task weight distribution/randomization is certainly NOT consistent across users. I just found a user toward the top of the leaderboard with 8-600 weight tasks out of their last 20 tasks while I only have 1-600 weight task in my last 20. I don’t see any way of catching up to folks who started earlier than me if the task distribution isn’t consistent…

100% agreed i completed 36 task but people with less successful tasks are 10 to 15 number ahead of me :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

My task experience distribution is kinda strange too. I’ve had 67 tasks assigned, the distribution is

Task Weight Count
1000 0
800 0
600 10
400 0
300 16
200 40
100 1
Total Count 67
Lately, I’m getting only 200’s and 300’s tasks and it is slowing my progress. Is my task experience distribution right?
1 Like

I’m getting only 200’s only tasks and it is slowing my progress. Is my task experience distribution right?
please assist @mmumshad
as if this continues it will take a lot of time to change my destination and also slows down my learning

Task assignment is an automated process. Don’t worry about that.