Tasks Site seriously has issues

KodeKloud Tasks site seriously has major problems. It takes literally more than 15 minutes to load the task page and sometimes never loads the task page and comes up this

This is getting very frustrating and I am loosing faith in this thing

Hello, @satagrawal
You can try after sometime. I haven’t see this issue.
I

Hi. @rahul456 will you be able to reset my last task for me to try it again? Would appreciate it

After accepting the suggestions in the review when I click on GO to try the task. The task never loads. I have been clicking Try again to connect to the port. I have been doing this for the last 40 minutes. Is there a way @rahul456 that you can hard reset this task for me. I am not sure what else to do at this point

is this normal

I am also facing similar issues here. Tried opening the task several times at different points in a day but faced the same loading issue again and again. I would appreciate if you could resolve this issue ASAP. Thank you.
@Inderpreet @mmumshad @rahul456

I had doubt it was my Internet connection or KKE.

still the same issue this morning. Been clicking try again for connecting. Could the task be removed from the queue until this is resolved because otherwise it might expire.

Even i am having same issue. Its takes long time to load and task is not loaded completely .

Task finally loaded and I was able to complete it successfully. Thanks for everybody’s help, input, feedback etc. Now will wait for next one :wink:

This issue has been resolved for me too. Thanks