I think i did the right thing as requested from the task.
Below are the step
- ssh email@example.com
- sudo su
3 banner@stapp03 banner#] yum install cronie
4 banner@stapp03 banner#] systemctl start crond.service
- banner@stapp03 banner#] systemctl status crond.service
- banner@stapp03 banner#] crontab -e
- vi editor, then added the cron job (*/5 * * * * echo hello > /tmp/cron_text) as specified in the task
- Saved and exited with :wq command
- I ran the cron job use this command crontab -l which was successful just the stapp01 and stapp02.
Kindly check and rectify please