Side-car container task needs a review

Hi Team,

@mmumshad @rahul456 @Inderpreet @Tej-Singh-Rana @Ayman

please find below details, I could not find any errors all correct but still gets failed
can you please review it and provide updates

apiVersion: v1
kind: Pod
metadata:
name: webserver
spec:
volumes:

• name: shared-logs
    emptyDir: {}
    containers:
  • name: nginx-container
    image: nginx:latest
    volumeMounts:
      mountPath: /var/log/nginx
  • name: sidecar-container
    image: ubuntu:latest
    volumeMounts:
      mountPath: /var/log/nginx
      command: [“sh”,“-c”,“while true; do cat /var/log/nginx/access.log /var/log/nginx/error.log; sleep 30; done”]

hi @sunthar, sorry for the issue, this is marked success for you.

1 Like

@rahul456

Many thanks for your prompt response. :+1: :handshake:

@sunthar, When your task failed, you wanted specific help from people. Why not give the same when others put up their tasks for review? Why do you have to spam all the reviews with meaningless copy-paste comments?

How nice it would’ve been if you ever reviewed their video once and provided some specific comments just like you wanted here? Trust me, this way you will gain more than simply driving traffic to your website.

1 Like

Hello Jeyaprakash @phantomsg

thanks for your comments.
are there any global rules that everyone should be commented on the same way? or we all needs to do like the way you comment with the Github link? everyone does it in different ways right

first of all, there are many ways we can do knowledge sharing/guide/help to others. whatever we called I prefer to use knowledge sharing.
as an example. if there is a mistake in a task.
one way is we can just explain only the mistake that they made or gives an overall idea about that task with the details steps is another way but it still depends on a particular person’s choice.
while there are ways of KS/guide/help to others, we have many ways of how we are going to learn something, correct?
again It depends on each learner’s choice that how he/she would like to learn or which comments he/she would choose to learn.
assumed that you and I commented on a task.
if a person chose your comment or my comment is who’s is rights or choice?

KKE has a great feature that we can tick a comment to do the task again so if a person chose my detailed explanation than yours, how could you said that it is a meaningless comment if that is a meaningless comment then people simply won’t tick/check that comment right

seems you are worried about your comments only,
I will not worry or blame someone if someone does not choose my comment or choice your comments.
I will be happy that he/she has learned something from your method than mine or like to learn from your comment than my one.

anyways I will do some changes to my comments. but still, it depends on the learner who decides the method/comment/ways/ etc.
happy learning :slight_smile:

@Sunthar, Thanks for taking my constructive feedback positively. Let me point out that there’s a difference between knowledge-sharing and spamming. I’ll give you some examples:

The bottom-line, there’s a difference between “let me help you figure out” and “go figure it out yourself”. Simply pasting links without even reviewing their attempt is the latter. Even worst is pasting solution even without reading what the question is.

Since you also pointed out my own review, I feel I have a responsibility to clarify:

Finally, I’m pleased to read “I will do some changes to my comments”. Happy learning to you too!