Resolve Docker Compose Issues -

@Inderpreet @kodekloud-support3 @Ayman

I am getting “No space left on device” error for the task. Tried couple of times to build using the docker-compose build command

here it the content of docker compose file

Please advice if this is issue with the environment or with the steps.

P.S i am relatively new to writing code in yml format.

Many thanks!!!

I figured out the issue with docker-compose.yml file and completed the task.

Glad to know you have fixed the issue!..

1 Like

Hi SZI,
how did you resolve the above issue?

thanks
Swaroop

There was an issue with 4th line.

build: /.

Corrected line
build: .

Also I modified the below

depends_on:
- redis

redis:

Correct:
depends_on:
- redis_app

redis_app:

Look at the dockerfile for errors or typos in my case there were few issues which I sorted out. See above

Hi SZI,
there were few typo mistakes in the docker file, I just updated the same as per the error message. It did fix the issue. Thanks for checking on this.

Thanks
Swaroop

This task is failed for me. However i was able to fix the docker-compose file errors and build the container.

@Inderpreet @Ayman @rahul456 Can you please have a look.

The error message says “python app seems down” It seems like the verification is not about docker-compose file. Its about a python solution. In that case, i believe there should be more information given in the task.

Please have a look.

my KKE id is “[email protected]

@mihsan, the solution is to make it image: redis instead of build .

This task is failed for me also. i was able to fix the docker-compose file errors and build the container.
the task was a success but it failed mentioning : ‘/opt/docker/docker-compose.yml’ on App Server 2 python app seems down

please have a look :

[root@stapp02 ~]# docker ps
CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
6deef021c902 docker_web “/bin/sh -c 'python …” 48 seconds ago Up 36 seconds 0.0.0.0:5000->5000/tcp python
f3037f1b56cf docker_redis_app “/bin/sh -c 'python …” 59 seconds ago Up 47 seconds redis
[root@stapp02 ~]#

my username is Prashik Patil.