Reassignment of Failed Tasks

Hi Team,

I think most of are encountering one or other task failing due to various reasons such “our own mistake”, “system issue”, “not understanding the problem correctly” etc. But after some discussions in this forum or with our own analysis we understand the issue. I would request that the failed tasks should be reassigned to the participants to retry so that we can get learning or correct our faults with the help of gained learning or discussion in the forum.
I would request other participants also to add their view points.

Thanks,
Pradip

2 Likes

Thats a good feedback and something we will look to add in the future. However please note that any failed task will be reassigned to you some time by the scheduler so rest assured you will get to attempt it again.

2 Likes

@pmpcert2013 Roger that!

1 Like

Hi Vijin,
My request is to make the reassignment explicitly defined such as after 2-3 days of the failed attempt rather than watching for it to be reassigned sometime (not sure after how many days). Also I feel during initial failed try participant must have done enough research to know why it failed. So, let them utilize that learning immediately or as soon as we can allow.
Another benefit of reassignment early I see that motivation one may get of accomplishing or winning back the lost opportunity. This will definitely help participants moral.
I hope others also agree to my thought.
Thanks,
Pradip

2 Likes

@pmpcert2013 I’m totally agree with your point of view, maybe they could could show the test result of the assigned task. Or, they could give one more shot to correct the task, if you fail then it will be failed permanently.

Thanks
Abdallah

1 Like

Hi KodeKloud Team,

It’s more than 2 weeks & I have not seen any failed task getting reassigned. Kindly clarify on the approach of reassignment of the failed tasks.

Also I want to reiterate that please try & modify your approach to assign failed task within a week so that the research done by participant to find the right solution can be retested as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Pradip

1 Like

I would also like to get a retry on failed task… first failed task was reassiegned within a week, the next one almost 2 weeks passed and it’s still failed

1 Like

Hi KodeKloud Team,

Please respond. I see my first task (which was failed) was assigned on 10th Feb & even after 3 weeks I don’t see that is reassigned. Please expedite the process. While you are providing opportunity to work on complex tasks & most of us are completing those quicker than expected, please assign failed tasks also so that we can clear the backlogs.

Thanks,
Pradip

Hi @pmpcert2013! The tasks are assigned by the Nautilus Project Managers. Looks like the failed task was re-assigned. When the requirement arises again, I will be sure to suggest your name for it. Until then enjoy the other tasks.

And thanks for your feedbacks. We will consider them surely.