Really delighted to announce on CKA certification. Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth for the brilliant course and few other members who clarified my doubts whenever I needed.
My prep for the exam
- Started the journey in end of Dec last year and went through the course after office hours - mostly early morning and late evening, it was not everyday of course and it was based on the free time.
- After watching all the videos, practiced the labs 1/2 times in each topic and of course Mock tests & lightening labs for 5-6 times.
- Dont jump to the answer immediately mentioned in the labs, rather analyze and search only in http://kubernetes.io|kubernetes.io. In that way, you will be familiar with the site.
- Book mark the pages which are needed but don’t always rely on the bookmarks as few people complaint some proctors are not allowing bookmarks.
- Thought of to give the exam in Feb but kept on postponing thinking to give in another couple of weeks and it went like that for a while. Like somebody said, when you are thinking you are ready, book a slot to speed up your study. If required, then postpone it.
- Some people say to use the auto complete. I have not used any of them.
- Don’t panic even though your first attempt question is not the 1st question. My first attempt was 6th question.
- Don’t execute exit from the base node. If you exit, the entire terminal will be restarted and all your work will go off. I have done once, luckily I have not done much things, till I executed exit. So be careful.
- Don’t panic, if you by mistakenly close the entire browser. If you open again, it will still have your content. I have done once and everything was there.
- Always execute the context path before attempting the respective question, else you will be ended up keeping in a different context.
- To be honest, it is not that difficult to clear the exam. 2-3 questions are really tricky to answer, but if you have answer correctly all of them, you will still pass.
- Finally, practice a lot before giving the exam, otherwise 2hrs wont be not enough.
Planning to give CKAD in few weeks. Any advice is appreciable.
manas-ranjan-sahoo-certified-kubernetes-administrator-cka-certificate.pdf (701 KB)