Really delighted to announce on CKA certification. Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth . . .

Manas Sahoo:
Really delighted to announce on CKA certification. Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth for the brilliant course and few other members who clarified my doubts whenever I needed.
My prep for the exam

• Started the journey in end of Dec last year and went through the course after office hours - mostly early morning and late evening, it was not everyday of course and it was based on the free time.
  • After watching all the videos, practiced the labs 1/2 times in each topic and of course Mock tests & lightening labs for 5-6 times.
  • Dont jump to the answer immediately mentioned in the labs, rather analyze and search only in http://kubernetes.io|kubernetes.io. In that way, you will be familiar with the site.
  • Book mark the pages which are needed but don’t always rely on the bookmarks as few people complaint some proctors are not allowing bookmarks.
  • Thought of to give the exam in Feb but kept on postponing thinking to give in another couple of weeks and it went like that for a while. Like somebody said, when you are thinking you are ready, book a slot to speed up your study. If required, then postpone it.

During Exam

• Some people say to use the auto complete. I have not used any of them.
  • Don’t panic even though your first attempt question is not the 1st question. My first attempt was 6th question.
  • Don’t execute exit from the base node. If you exit, the entire terminal will be restarted and all your work will go off. I have done once, luckily I have not done much things, till I executed exit. So be careful.
  • Don’t panic, if you by mistakenly close the entire browser. If you open again, it will still have your content. I have done once and everything was there.
  • Always execute the context path before attempting the respective question, else you will be ended up keeping in a different context.
  • To be honest, it is not that difficult to clear the exam. 2-3 questions are really tricky to answer, but if you have answer correctly all of them, you will still pass.
  • Finally, practice a lot before giving the exam, otherwise 2hrs wont be not enough.

Planning to give CKAD in few weeks. Any advice is appreciable.
manas-ranjan-sahoo-certified-kubernetes-administrator-cka-certificate.pdf (701 KB)

Dhananjay Singh Sengar:
Congrates Manas!! Thanks for sharing your experience. To me CKAD felt simpler than CKA. If you would complete KodeKloud’s CKAD course following your own CKA experience, that would be more than enough to pass CKAD, in my opinion.

Mohamed Ayman:
Congrats @Manas Sahoo.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Manas Sahoo:
Thank you @Mohamed Ayman…you are one of those who cleared my doubts…

Manas Sahoo:
Thank you Dhananjay…