Puppet Setup Firewall Rules task keep failing on reassignments

@Inderpreet @Ayman - Firewall task failed.But was able to see the required ports are open

Could you please check

hi @JP1986, sorry for the issue, this is marked pending for you, please give it an another try.

@rahul456, Is it good to simply mark the task ‘Pending’ without understanding what steps the requestor performed? If you are simply marking it as ‘Pending’ is there a known problem with this task?

Based on my experience reviewing a few failed attempts of this task, I can see some of them install Firewalld in Jump Host. This will certainly cause the task to fail.

In the above attempt, I can see the requestor has manually run firewall-cmd --reload. So during the task verification who runs the firewall-cmd --reload? The requestor is only showing the output on stapp03 but not the steps performed in Jump Host.

@phantomsg THis is not the first time i’m getting this task.This is second time and also in the first time it is completed successfully with same steps

I didn’t shared all the steps because i believe the task video will be available to kodekloud support team always

@rahul456 Thanks.The task completed successfully