It looks like another bug. All was verifie and result is ok.
Please have a look.
Can you check this please ? All looks ok and task has failed.
Please I just completed this task everything was working fine. System timed out on me when it was checking my work. when I check my dashboard it found out that the task was marked “Failed”. There is no way I could have failed this task when everything worked fine.
I am getting same error.I am getting desired output on all app server ex:app2
I experienced the same. I thought it was only me. Interesting.
I see you made a typo mistake.
Correction is as below:
ensure => 'link',
@andrzej I think that u have to use just one manifest file us mentionned :
Note: Please perform this task using file.pp only, do not create any separate inventory file.
Yes yes but this Note was not in my task when I first attempted it