Pls if anyone can refer me to a site/video that will help me get used to switchi . . .

Soji Oyetayo:
pls if anyone can refer me to a site/video that will help me get used to switching from terminal to web browser documentation with ease…i would be very grateful…

unnivkn:
Hi @Soji Oyetayo try to avoid using k8s doc as much as you can.
i) learn imperative commands: https://kubernetes.io/docs/reference/generated/kubectl/kubectl-commands#create
ii) master in using k explain for the k8s objects like pv, pvc, sc, netpol etc
fyr:

Kubectl-Explain-Ing-4.PNG

dexterous neo:
@Soji Oyetayo Suggest

1. Use big monitor (assuming you have small laptop, close the lid)
  2. Use external key board & mouse
  3. Once you connect to desktop, Open terminal with two tabs (Tab 1 can be used to connect to specific cluster to do tasks, Tab 2 to copy&paste outcomes) and Open browser with two tabs (one for cheat sheet and another to look specifics)
  4. Edit Terminal preference, disable paste pop up message (remember COPY: Shift + Ctrl + C, PASTE: Shift + Ctrl + V but to copy from browser it is Ctrl + C only).
  5. Use Bar on top to toggle between Browser and Terminal
  6. Use a wired WebCam and don’t use Laptop built in cam, so that you will place it somewhere where in Proctor can constantly see you and won’t disturb you.
  7. Ensure to use a small UPS for the external Monitor/docking etc
  8. This time I used CAT6 cable attached from LAN port from my router to my Laptop Docking station, I had a gliding dedicated speed around 350+ MBPS available during exam, I faced no slowness.
  9. Ensure power back ups (This time I even ensured diesel in the DG before going into exam, often we can random power cuts).
    Have faith in your skills, you will be fine.

Soji Oyetayo:
@dexterous neo this is very good advice…thanks so much

dexterous neo:
Tell me the good news soon :slightly_smiling_face: