Please help me to know following to get better hold over debugging, 1. Would th . . .

Mayur Sharma:
Please help me to know following to get better hold over debugging,

1. Would the cluster on CKA exam always be deployed using kubeadm, I meant controlplane components will be always be installed as pods? Or, it can be services also.

lagisetti sambasiva rao:
Yes, you can follow the steps from below documentation. controlplane components will be installed/upgraded as service only not pods
[12:34 PM] https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/administer-cluster/kubeadm/kubeadm-upgrade/

Mayur Sharma:
@lagisetti sambasiva rao I wanted to know as per CKA exam. what environment we expect in CKA exam, is the cluster installed via kubeadm (pods) or via services.
This would help me to better prepare for exam environment.
I know it can be installed as service and pods both. :slightly_smiling_face:

Madhan Kumar:
I’m guessing it’s using kubeadm as only kubeadm is mentioned as part of the syllabus

Mayur Sharma:
@Madhan Kumar Thanks!
Also, for CKA exam perspective, should we know how to install kube-proxy and coreDNS from scratch or only troubleshootig is in scope

Madhan Kumar:
Ive not taken up cka so not really sure

Madhan Kumar:
@Mayur Sharma Im also preparing for CKA , done with the course , Planning to give the exam in a couple of weeks, DM me if you have any questions , I can help for sure if I know …

Mayur Sharma:
sure, and I am also at the same state as you are :slightly_smiling_face:

lagisetti sambasiva rao:
Hi Mayur, in CKA exam you will not asked to install any components cluster setup based questions. Only one question you will get in exam cluster upgrade process.

lagisetti sambasiva rao:
https://beta.kodekloud.com/topic/practice-test-cluster-upgrade-process-2/

lagisetti sambasiva rao:
If you are intrested to learn how to install individual components, you can practice kubernetes the hard way for better understanding . no questions in exam about how to install those components all.