Passed my CKA exam
Thanks everyone for answering questions here, and @Mumshad Mannambeth special thanks for creating a great course and labs.
Few pointers for those planning to take the exam in the near future
• Prepare for at-least 2 months and practice is very important
• Read questions carefully ( I misread 2 questions and wasted time)
• Have bookmarks setup on your browser : https://gist.github.com/jonatasbaldin/4e76846ce8fb17e5d2fa64bdea594930
• You are allowed to use 2 monitors and 2 browser windows
• My exam timer didn’t work, so I had to ping the proctor every now and then to check the remaining time
Congratulations @Prasad Paravatha Could you please share CKA bookmarks? between for which topics the bookmarks were helped. Did they wasted/saved your time?
Thanks, saved lot of time
Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing your experience!
Thanks @Prasad Paravatha for sharing