Pass CKAD today. @Mumshad Mannambeth saying thanks to you and your team would not be enough. Following tips i follow during exam.
- First questions was hard for me. I just flag and start from the last. Because i need to edit yaml file. I was looking for questions that i can solve by declarative command. So i went to last questions and that one was also hard. So i tagged them and moving forward. After 4 or 5 questions tagging i found easy questions.
- I avoid long questions which mark is low. I straight way tagged it and move forward.
- In one hour i already answer half of the questions and i become more confident.
- I start those questions that i tagged before and mark is higher.
- There are two questions i found hard but mark is only 5% together. I read them once or twice but i decides not to touch because only 15 minutes left.
- I start checkeing the results of those questions that i answer
- Last but not the least. Make sure you are confident with creating configmap, secrets, pv-pvc and the way you can mount them. Lightning lab vary helpful.
- Read at list once https://medium.com/bb-tutorials-and-thoughts/practice-enough-with-these-questions-for-the-ckad-exam-2f42d1228552|https://medium.com/bb-tutorials-and-thoughts/practice-enough-with-these-questions-for-the-ckad-exam-2f42d1228552
Good luck guys.