Not getting email notifications for newly assigned tasks

Hello Team,

For some reason, I am not receiving email notifications for newly assigned tasks. I use gmail and have checked spam and all the other folders.

I have missed a task because of this and wish for it to be rectified. I am fairly new around here.

Many thanks

Hello @mmumshad @Ayman @kodekloud-support3

Same thing happened with me.

Can you please verify if something is wrong or I need to make some changes in my account?
Note: I have verified my spam folder and did not receive any email either there

Hello, praddasg
Are you still facing the issue?

Hello @Tej-Singh-Rana
This one (your message) i received as notification in my email for the first time. At the moment no task is assigned so cannot really tell if the issue is still happening. I will keep and eye and report back here when the next task is assigned.

Hello @Tej-Singh-Rana
Still not receiving notification on email. Task “Linux Firewalld Rules” assigned but I did not receive any email.

Okay praddasg…

Hello @Tej-Singh-Rana @Ayman @kodekloud-support3

It is still an issue. I am not getting any notification

Hi all,

I have the same issue. No email get once a new task assigned to me. I checked the subscription preferences and the spam folders too.

Is there any way to re-subscribe?

@Inderpreet @rahul456 @mmumshad @Ayman

1 Like

@mmumshad @Ayman can I have some help here? Thanks!

Yes @szabopeter42 What happened? Community members will help you.

I have the same issue as the topic subject mention. No email get once a new task assigned to me. I checked the subscription preferences and the spam folders too.

Is there any way to re-subscribe?

Okay, Team will look into it. Don’t worry.

Thanks, I am hoping it can be resolved asap.

Hello, @szabopeter42
As per log details, mails sending in your registered mail ID. Can you please check your registered mail ID in your KKE Account? Is it the correct one.

Yes, that’s the right email address.

Same here. I’m not receiving email notifications for assigned tasks.

Can I have an update? It’s really annoying that a core service like email notification service are not working…

For the first time I have started receiving these notifications for the last 3 tasks

Same for me!
Can someone help? Missed 2 tasks