No task ssignments

No, I did not receive today’s task. You see how old this subject is and there was no update since 19th June. Seeing today’s thread and your kindness with another person’s request I just refreshed this on hoping for finishing this open item.

@andrzej please share your KKE username, we can assign you today’s task manually if it missed due to this issue.

My KKE name is Andrzej Kozlowski

@andrzej you should have today’s task now.

I have got today’s task but still no two missing tasks.

We apologies for that. We are just trying to assign today’s task (or yesterday max) manually if that was missed due to this issue. Since we are already working on to resolve this issue so it should not happen again once resolved.

Oh man I mentioned about this 11th of Jun either it is fixed for all or nobody, if not, it is not fair.

@Inderpreet @rahul456 , today I haven’t got any task assigned. The task was supposed to be assigned at 00h GMT-03, but now it’s 09h am GMT-03 and the task still does not show.

@Inderpreet @rahul456, just received the task. Thank you

@rahul456:
Maybe you can help me and assign missing two tasks from Jun. If you will be so kind and do that please ensure that I get as well today’s task.

@Inderpreet
You assigned me daily task yesterday manually, (do not ask me why as I did not request that). But ok you did this and today I did not get daily task. So can you kindly ensure that I will get daily tasks as before. Please ensure that I get task for today and for tomorrow with normal time.

@rahul456:
Can you kindly assign to me my two missing tasks from june, please?

@rahul456: Any hope ?

@mmumshad, @Inderpreet, @rahul456: As you know I have just passed CKA. I hope I can get small “gift” from you and have this long topic forever closed. In simple words the issue with KKE when tasks were overwritten cost me 2 tasks and my advance in tasks to second person reduced from 8-9 to 4-5 at that moment and I am doing task daily without single day break. I understand that issues can happen but please be fair and compensate them to all people equally. So can you assign me two missing tasks from June not forgetting about daily tasks which should come today around 17. I would like finally to close this subject and look forward for coming challenges :slight_smile: Thanks for your support and amazing work !

1 Like

Weekly reminder :slight_smile: Any chance to get missing two tasks ?

Got one time at 15 (at least Email came in) but than we faced issue and task did not appear. So kindly please assign me one again.

Reminder can I get those missing tasks folks ? Please do not interfere again with the schedule.

weekly reminder, please assign missing tasks.

weekly reminder, to missing tasks from june still pending…

Weekly reminder, please check