So I have a handful of requests that I am waiting for moderators to action. Some of these are from over a month ago, and some where just on a month ago, and the latest one a week ago. What I have done so far is:
- Raising a post on here and waiting for a reply.
- Bumping the post after no one has replied.
- Posting on other posts that were similar to mine and waiting for a reply.
- After getting a reply and no action within a week, tagging the moderator in a post asking for help.
- Directly messaging the moderators who said they would help me and giving them my account details, still no action.
- Flagging posts/replies for moderator attention, still no action.
What am I meant to do to get a moderator to action a request that they said needs to be actioned?