New Feature! Bonus Points!

Hey! We are introducing a new feature - Bonus points to help you speed through to the next stage. Complete 5 tasks in a row and you get 1000 bonus points, 10 tasks and get 1500 points, 20 tasks and get 2000 points, and so on.

Note: This is only applicable to newly completed tasks starting today and not previously completed tasks.

Happy Learning!

3 Likes

It’s a good way to motivate people to finish their tasks on time. I also noticed speed bonus showing 0 when someone accept my review comments. Is it applicable for review as well? Just confused looking at the speed bonus for the review accepted points.

Hi, no the bonus points are not applicable for review tasks.

Hi there! I didn’t recieve this bonus points after completing more than 5 tasks…

@mmumshad
Ok I missed “Note”. Now I have completed 5 tasks in row, from 29 April. Where is my money points? :sweat_smile:

What it mean by in a row? daily one task or 5 task without fail?

I did 5 tasks after April 29 but I dont see that yet…!!

1 Like

Finally I received bonus points. I noticed that review points breaks streak of completed tasks…

1 Like

@mmumshad Review points break the streak, which is a serious blow for review system. Also skipped tasks do not break the streak.

So one has to break the success task chain after 10 task to get more points

5Task—>10Task—>20 task=4000 Point
or

5Task—>10Task=1000+1500 <1 Task Break>5Task—>10Task=1000+1500= 5000 Points

1 Like

Thankfully this still works OK. There is bonus for every 5 tasks you complete, so 5, 10, 15 and 20, which totals to 6500 points.

H Team

Any idea why not getting bonus points

Hi @mmumshad @Inderpreet I haven’t received any bonus points for the last 10 consecutively successfully completed challenges. Can you please check once?

I too didn’t get the bonus points after completing 5 challenges consecutively.

On my recent task, I got bonus point of 200 points. But in the tasks page it is reflecting only 100 speed bonus points. Can the admins check into this issue please?

Hello @1804524 ,
Thanks for highlighting this issue with us. One of the team members will check this.

Regards,
KodeKloud Support

1 Like

Can you please tell me task name as well? @1804524

The task’s name is “Linux Services” on April 1,2022 @Tej_Singh_Rana

Any updates on this @Tej_Singh_Rana ?

Hi @1804524,
Our team member checked and you received 200 points for completing the task and got an extra 100 bonus points for completing it in a better time.

1 Like

same probleme for me no more bonus