My thanks to @Mumshad Mannambeth for the instructions. It proved effective. I re . . .

Fernando Jimenez:
My thanks to @Mumshad Mannambeth for the instructions. It proved effective. I received my score, today, and I cleared the exam with a passing grade of 95.
fernando-gonzalez-jimenez-certified-kubernetes-administrator-cka-certificate.pdf (701 KB)

Mayur Sharma:
Many Congratulations and well done :slightly_smiling_face:

Fernando Jimenez:
I was not able to see my time in the test. Some glitch in the metrix, I supposed. Because of that I went as fast I could and when I was done, I learned by the instructor that I still had 45 minutes left. I concluded it at that time, any way.
I did not use alias nor did I use auto completion. I decided, earlier than I was not going to depend on those.
Guys, there is plenty of time.

Fernando Jimenez:
I used only two bookmarks from the official documentation only for speed purpose.

Fernando Jimenez:
I would like to reiterate what it has been said here many times. Practice what you know already, learn imperative commands. You do not need any outside sources of what you have been instructed in the course but you need to be good with the practice. The test will stress you because of unfamiliarity, and the pressure of time. But time is not an issue if you have practiced. And after going through all the task once, you are familiar now with what the scope is. That will help.

Hinodeya:
@Fernando Jimenez Nice :wink:

Tanumoy Ghosh:
Kudos Fernando - Well deserved :raised_hands:

unnivkn:
Many congratulations @Fernando Jimenez :+1:

SaidBen:
Congrats :wave: well deserved @Fernando Jimenez

SaidBen:
Just a quick question @Fernando Jimenez, can we have more than one terminal open during the exam?

Fernando Jimenez:
@SaidBen I went with the notion it was not possible so I did not ask nor did I try. I know you can use tmux, but while I normally use it in the real world, I do not think you want to have more terminals open. You need to keep focus at all times where you are and what’s your context. A couple times I had to use kubectl config view --minify to make sure I was where I needed to be.

SaidBen:
Thanks for the advice @Fernando Jimenez

Rahul B:
@Fernando Jimenez Congratulations for the exam and result :slightly_smiling_face: Hope you will keep answering and helping others :wink:

Fernando Jimenez:
@Rahul B You bet.

sfds:
congrats,
but did you have auto completion?
did you remember all the commands of the upgrade by yourself for instance?
are the tests here are sufficint or do you need more practice?

Apaar Sharma:
congratulations !!! that’s an excellent score !! how long was your wait for the result?