@Mumshad Mannambeth @Vijin Palazhi @Mohamed Ayman @Tej_Singh_Rana I got the ema . . .

Nimesh Kumar:
@Mumshad Mannambeth @Vijin Palazhi @Mohamed Ayman @Tej_Singh_Rana I got the email about the PCEP course and I am very interested in that however I can’t see that course on Udemy,please you guys help with why it is not on Udemy

Vijin Palazhi:
Hi Nimesh, the Python course, just like all our recent courses is exclusive to KodeKloud.

Nimesh Kumar:
will CKS also be Kode Kloud exclusive?

Mumshad Mannambeth:
Hey Guys. Yes all our recent courses have only been on KodeKloud and so will be our future courses. At KodeKloud we are building a new learning experience with seamless integration between lectures and labs through a guided learning path. Here is a page that lists the difference between the Udemy and KodeKloud platforms. http://udemy.kodekloud.com|udemy.kodekloud.com

Nimesh Kumar:
Thanks @Mumshad Mannambeth, this looks really exciting

Raja K:
@Mumshad Mannambeth just like the Python course, any plans of doing Node.js courses for Node.js certification? I understand that Python is an important tool in the toolset of DevOps engineers but almost all examples of applications are written in Node.js. So, knowing Node.js would be useful for a DevOps engineer?

Mumshad Mannambeth:
Yes we do have plans for NodeJs in the future! Thanks for the suggestion.