@Mumshad Mannambeth, @Vijin Palazhi & everyone else in this group, THANK YOU . . .

Navish Bahl:
@Mumshad Mannambeth, @Vijin Palazhi & everyone else in this group, THANK YOU! I gave my exam yesterday, didn’t feel that I aced it, I was doing much better in the lightning labs and mock exams. But I’m happy & relieved I passed it with a score of 78% (I’ll take it). For my fellow exam takers, as many other folks mentioned, please sharpen your alias skills (alias k=kubectl, alias kaf=kubectl apply -f & other ones for setting the right context and namespace, do this religiously before attempting every single question). I did not fully exercise the alias option during the exam and I lost some precious time but YOU learn from my mistakes.
Last tip - Don’t overthink on an easy question and even the hard ones. Definitely attempt every single question. For the hard ones, there might be individual tasks which are easier, at least take a stab at those.
Good luck! And @Mumshad Mannambeth, @Vijin Palazhi, I commend you and your team for the awesome work you guys are doing for creating such easily consumable content. I actually like your courses a lot. Keep it up!

Fernando Jimenez:
@Navish Bahl That was very nicely done. Congratulations on your achievement.

unnivkn:
Congrats @Navish Bahl. well done

Navish Bahl:
Thank you @Fernando Jimenez & @unnivkn

Edith Puclla:
Congratulations @Navish Bahl, thank you for your advise :heart:

SREEHARINATH RANGARAJU:
Congratulations and your response is motivation @Navish Bahl, do you recommend CLI or definition file to be preferred approach every time ?

Fernando Jimenez:
@SREEHARINATH RANGARAJU For battling the exam, please utilized as much as you can imperative commands.

Fernando Jimenez:
A reference of the imperative commands you can do to perform the task quickly or to create a yaml file that you can slightly modify before applying it.
https://kubernetes.io/docs/reference/generated/kubectl/kubectl-commands#create

SREEHARINATH RANGARAJU:
Awesome :+1:

SREEHARINATH RANGARAJU:
Thanks a lot

Navish Bahl:
Yup. @SREEHARINATH RANGARAJU - Imperative commands are the 1st option. In my exam experience, there was almost always an element I could not define imperatively, so used the imperative command to generate the YAML spec. Just like how we have it in the course.
I have also attached my notes here in case that helps.