@Mumshad Mannambeth on the lab for seccomp the part concerning tracee is very difficult to do because the documentation for tracee on https://aquasecurity.github.io/tracee/dev/ is too light. To succeed this lab I was forced to open in another windows the previours course to find the command
Does we have the permission during CKS exam too open the site aquasecurity on github or like for CKA only the K8S documentation web page?
Tracee is not allowed.
Below sites are allowed,
• https://kubernetes.io/docs/ and their subdomains
• https://github.com/kubernetes/ and their subdomains
• https://kubernetes.io/blog/ and their subdomains
This includes all available language translations of these pages (e.g. https://kubernetes.io/zh/docs/)
• Trivy documentation https://github.com/aquasecurity/trivy
• Sysdig documentation https://docs.sysdig.com/
• Falco documentation https://falco.org/docs/
This includes all available language translations of these pages (e.g. https://falco.org/zh/docs/)
• Documentation https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/-/wikis/Documentation
Tracee documentation is not allowed as of now for the exam. It is an addon lecture to help better understand the syscalls made by processes and containers in specific. You should’nt need to use the docs during the exam either.
The above listed by @Barahalikar Siddharth is accurate. You can read about it here: