MINIKUBE on MAC

Hello I am trying to configure Minikube on Mac but getting the following error

$ minikube start --driver=virtualbox
:smile: minikube v1.23.0 on Darwin 10.13.6
:sparkles: Using the virtualbox driver based on existing profile
:+1: Starting control plane node minikube in cluster minikube
:arrows_counterclockwise: Restarting existing virtualbox VM for “minikube” …
:person_facepalming: StartHost failed, but will try again: driver start: Error setting up host only network on machine start: The host-only adapter we just created is not visible. This is a well known VirtualBox bug. You might want to uninstall it and reinstall at least version 5.0.12 that is is supposed to fix this issue
:arrows_counterclockwise: Restarting existing virtualbox VM for “minikube” …
:crying_cat_face: Failed to start virtualbox VM. Running “minikube delete” may fix it: driver start: Error setting up host only network on machine start: The host-only adapter we just created is not visible. This is a well known VirtualBox bug. You might want to uninstall it and reinstall at least version 5.0.12 that is is supposed to fix this issue

:x: Exiting due to IF_VBOX_NOT_VISIBLE: Failed to start host: driver start: Error setting up host only network on machine start: The host-only adapter we just created is not visible. This is a well known VirtualBox bug. You might want to uninstall it and reinstall at least version 5.0.12 that is is supposed to fix this issue
:bulb: Suggestion: Reboot to complete VirtualBox installation, verify that VirtualBox is not blocked by your system, and/or use another hypervisor
:blue_book: Documentation: kubernetes - How to fix VM issue with minikube start ? - Stack Overflow

Kindly try again using the latest version of Virtualbox so first run minikube delete command then uninstall the current Virtualbox and install the latest version from the link below and run minikube start --driver=virtualbox again:
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

It didn’t work with MacOS Monterey 12.6.2 and VirtualBox 7.0.4, same issue occurring.

I deleted my previous installation of minikube and I’ve running it with a docker driver instead.

minikube start --driver=docker