Manage Git Pull Requests Task Failed

Steps I followed.
I logged in as a Max user and requested a PR request.
Assign it to as a Reviewer to Tom.
Then logged In from the Tom user. Review and merge it the PR.

I also did the same as you can see from the screenshots. But then too it failed. It’s clearly a validation error.

Thanks for confirmation @Nautilus. KKE team will look into it. Don’t worry.

@Tej-Singh-Rana @Inderpreet @Ayman

Even i have got the same validation error. Steps i followed are below

I logged in as a Max user and requested a PR request.
Assign it to as a Reviewer to Tom .
Then logged In from the Tom user. Review and merge it the PR.
Attached are the screenshots, can you please look into this issue?

Please see it.
cc @rahul456

Yes that is right, samething happened to me and its a clear validation issue there. please review this
@rahul456 and @Inderpreet

I jsut realised Sathish has created a thread for this issue after I created one as well

thanks

@Inderpreet @rahul456 @Ayman @kodekloud-support3 @Tej-Singh-Rana
Now my task itself is expired. Can you please have a look into this issue? It seems most of the people got validation error even though we have done it correctly.

Hello,

Apologies for delayed response. The validation seems fine as we have tested multiple times from our end. There is one thing I have observed from the screenshots shared by most of the people here (however its not clear in some of the screenshots)

Seems like most of you have Assigned the PR to Tom rather than adding Tom as a Reviewer. Now note that as per the question it is asked to add Tom as a Reviewer not as an Assignee. Although in both cases Tom will be able to review and merge the PR but there is a significant difference between Reviewer and Assignee, check this:

PR

So even though the PR was reviewed and merged correctly but as per the process defined/asked in the question its the incorrect way to accomplish the task hence it was supposed to be failed.

Just to confirm check the screenshots shared above, you will see the line in the history
tom was assigned by max <some> minutes ago
which means tom was added as an assignee rather than a reviewer. In case of review you should see something like
max requested review from tom <some> minutes ago

Since its not clear in case of some people who have submitted the request so we can mark it pending for all of you to try again. Could you please share your KKE usernames so that we can mark it pending for you.

Thanks again for your patience!

My KKE username is sathish2032

@Inderpreet - Can update on this Manage Git Pull Requests

Can you help to re-assign the Task as there are so many users under that thread as well.

@Inderpreet actually in my case Tom was a reviewer not assignee my
my KKE is : nashwan.bilal
please either remove it from my bucket or do something, its under review. again like all other things we are missing few days task!

@sathish2032, this is marked pending for you, please give it an another try.

@makadia.dhaval88, this is marked pending for you, please give it an another try.

@rahul456 what about mine? Can you please mark it as pendimg for me too?

@nashwan, marked pending for you

@rahul456 @Inderpreet can you please mark this pending for me too?

@Nautilus, can you please share your KKE user details ?

Please check your DM

Hi,

I have got the same validation error:

As you can see from the below screenshot it was requested for PR and then merged by Tom:

Please note the url http://git.stratos.xfusioncorp.com/sarah/story-blog/pulls/1 returned the following message: Too Many Requests

My KKE username is mik983

Thanks for you support,

Best Regards,

Mikaël.

Hi,

I retried the task and assigned tom as a Reviewer instead of Assignee and it worked.

Best Regards,

Mikaël.