Kubernetes Time Check Pod marked failed

@neroxxpips sure you should have a task in your bucket now.

@Inderpreet thank you for the swift response. I also would like to know if this task will affect my task for today?

Heheheh for sure it will so I asked in my very old request to ensure it will not :wink:

I just have to ask, cos I don’t want my previous day task to always become my present. @Inderpreet I guess today’s task will also have to be assigned Manually so that everything will be up-to-date.

@Inderpreet @rahul456 Once again I want to say thank you for manually assigning my task that was meant for yesterday, it has been completed. I was supposed to get my task for today, 27mins ago but the system did not assign me one. Please could you manually assign it so the system can take it from there tomorrow and everything will be up-to-date.

I am fighting for this more than 2 months in topic: No task ssignments - #19 by andrzej. If smth is wrong due to KKE mistake we should get task without affecting schedule.

1 Like

This issue was missed somehow earlier and recently came into notice so its already been reported. We are working on it already.

@neroxxpips you should have today’s task already.

Good to hear can i get those two missing tasks with one for today as well ?
You can look for detail in link I attached.

Got it, thanks for the support.

@Inderpreet, Same thing also happened to me. I didnt get my regular task when @rahul456 maked success of my “time check pod” task. I got the new task after 24 hours after making old task success.

@Inderpreet, @Ayman, @rahul456,

Getting following error, not sure what I did wrong , can you check and let me know ?

Thanks.

hi @dwi256 did you get your today’s task ?

Hi @rahul456,

No, I received it yesterday 16/08 14:03 CET. I completed the task tis afternoon 17/08.

Regards,

Dirk

hi @dwi256, this is marked pending for you, please give it an another try.

HI @dwi256, you should have a new assigned task now.

Hi @rahul456,

Thanks. Task marked as success now. :grinning:

I attempted this task now and at the end the FINISH and TRY LATER both options didn’t work for me. And finally, it marked as failed for me once i refresh the page. @rahul456 can you please help on this.
My KKE is Mohamed Ihsan

I have done it through review. My execution is succeeded but unfortunately, I miss half marks due to the technical error.
I have one concern, Is the “TIME_FREQ” variable intended to limit the output? In my case (and I see on others as well) the output continues yet the task was a success. Is it correct? Or are we missing any?

1 Like

@rahul456@kodekloud@Inderpreet@neroxxpips

could you please check the same for me… It marked failed, though i have created a mentioned resources.

yaml file for config map and pod:

apiVersion: v1
data:
TIME_FREQ: 10
kind: ConfigMap
metadata:
creationTimestamp: null
name: time-config
namespace: nautilus

apiVersion: v1
kind: Pod
metadata:
creationTimestamp: null
labels:
run: time-check
name: time-check
namespace: nautilus
spec:
volumes:

• name: log-volume
    emptyDir: {}
    containers:
  • command:
    • /bin/sh
    • -c
    • “while true; do date; sleep $TIME_FREQ;done >> /opt/security/time/time-check.log”
      image: busybox:latest
      name: time-check
      envFrom:
      • configMapRef:
        name: time-config
        volumeMounts:
    • name: log-volume
      mountPath: /opt/security/time
      resources: {}
      dnsPolicy: ClusterFirst
      restartPolicy: Always

1 Like

Hi @haunshila

Seems like you have already completed your task.

1 Like