KodeKloud Mobile App

Hi @mmumshad

Is there any work in progress for KodeKloud app to check only our status from mobile . I think it will be difficult to do the labs on mobile but atleast we can view our profile and points from a mobile App .

Just a thought !

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion.
We will keep this in mind.

It would really help especially during long travel time, where there’s no internet access.

I have seen many training apps like brightchamps also providing app to check the kids overall progress.

Hey! Thank you for your suggestions. Yes we do have plans for MobileApp in the future. It’s definitely on our list. Unfortunately no ETA as of now. Our current priorities are to build out our lab environments and improve experience.

4 Likes

Hi Mumshad,

Please let us know the status of a KodeKloud Android app. It would be very helpful to have one for students

Thanks
Syed

Hi @syedh,
Thanks for showing an interest in the KodeKloud Learning App. For your information, this is already on our list, and whenever we make it live next year, we will make an announcement.

Best Regards,

Hello :slight_smile:

I am a KodeKloud user since 2020.

This is a vote for a native Android app - at least to download videos locally before travelling.

1 Like

Still highly wanted feature in 2023 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now its 2023, when the app will be released for Android & IOS?

It would be great the mobile app would be able to give access to the learning content, so that I can even learn when I am travelling in the metro.

Still no ETA? I am from Egypt, where we do not have unlimited internet. We have to pay for expensive quotas. It would really help if I could download the videos instead of having to stream them every time I want to study.

Eagerly waiting for the app. Heading towards 2024 :frowning: any ETA?

Yes please! This would be great when I’m out and about. At least a mobile site until then would work too. Excellent site I use when I’m at home. Would love if I can have this on my phone and work on it in between things or when I’m out and about. Right now picking up my wife from work, would be great while waiting can study a bit here and there it adds up!

still waiting for the app guys. Please update when is it coming?

1 Like

Its feb 2024, do we have an app?

1 Like