Kodekloud-engineer-Task

New task wil be assigned to you when it is made available. Usually, within the next 48 hours. You will get a notification on your email from your manager.I t’s been a month now still haven’t received a task

Hello, @Ange225
Have you registered your mail id with the KKE platform? KK Course and KKE both organized in different platform. So make sure you signed up for the KKE platform too. If you already did. Let me know.

I’m having trouble with this as well. I created my KodeKloud Engineering account yesterday and have completed the Kubernetes Level 1 curriculum, but I have not received any tasks assigned to me yet. Is there a certain criteria that needs to be met before I am notified that I am eligible for tasks that can be assigned to me? Also my “Out of Office” is not enabled.

Hi @cbronkhorst97,
Please DM your registered email address to him.

Regards,

Hi @Tej-Singh-Rana ,

I believe I already did so :wink:

Thanks for following up though.

@cbronkhorst97 You have a task pending -Ansible copy module , Please successfully complete it / Fail in it , then you will be assigned the daily tasks .

Ok I will provide feedback once I have completed the task.

I completed that task 2h ago, how long will do we need to wait before I get assigned a daily task? And what method will I be informed of the assignment of the daily task?

Hi @cbronkhorst97,
In next 24 hours, a new task will get assigned to you.
You will get a notification mail on your registered email address.

Regards,

Hi @Tej-Singh-Rana it has been more than 24 hours now since I have finished/started any task and also have not yet received a daily task…

@cbronkhorst97 Did you attempt the pending task ?

There are no pending tasks! 24h+ ago I completed my last pending task. Since then I have not started any other task. So why have I not yet received any daily tasks since I created my KKE account?

You are a pro user , you don’t get tasks assigned , you are free to solve N number of task all time . You will be having a start button in front of the all the tasks . If not please send the full screen shot of the Active practice page . @cbronkhorst97