Just got done with my CKA exam, I feel confident the only issue is that I comple . . .

Apaar Sharma:
just got done with my CKA exam, I feel confident the only issue is that I completed it with 28 minutes remaining :sweat_smile:. is that normal or I missed something big time ? :sweat_smile: anyway, I guess only the result will tell.

Fernando Jimenez:
The wait to know is madding, isn’t? I am sure you did well.

SaidBen:
All what that means is that you practiced well enough to master the exam :wink:

MB:
@Apaar Sharma @Fernando Jimenez , how was the exam compared to the mock tests from the course ? I’m having the exam in 2 days :grimacing:

Fernando Jimenez:
@MB The same toughness level grade in my opinion. In the mock you want to use imperative commands and only copy what you need when it is a lot of yaml.

MB:
I hope I won’t get any network policy, there is no imperative command for that :slightly_smiling_face:

Fernando Jimenez:
@MB When you start reading the first question in the exam, keep moving forward, marking them and only answering if you are positive it is a quick command. After you have gone through all the 17, go back and start answering again based on how much you think it is going to take. At the end you’ll be with only the really lengthy ones.

Yes, in my preparation I made a point to learn the imperative commands following this official site:
https://kubernetes.io/docs/reference/generated/kubectl/kubectl-commands#-em-ingress-em-

Fernando Jimenez:
That told me what it was possible imperatively and what was not.

MB:
@Fernando Jimenez I’m keeping that page always open when doing a task. I wanted to do the same think, create ingress and modify egress but that command looks very different, no pod selector, ipblock, etc and also create ingress is not available in the kubernetes version used in the mock exams

Fernando Jimenez:
Sorry, that points to the ingress in particular, but what I was referring to is the left panel, it shows the create and then what objects can be created imperatively.
Ingress is one of those I would suggest you bookmark from the http://kubernetes.io/docs|kubernetes.io/docs and just copy, paste and modify.