In Practice Test Multiple Schedulers - Task 3 - “Deploy an additional scheduler . . .

Frantisek Ferencik:
In Practice Test Multiple Schedulers - Task 3 - “Deploy an additional scheduler to the cluster following the given specification.
Use the manifest file used by kubeadm tool. Use a different port than the one used by the current one.” Please how to quickly create new definition for Custom Scheduler? I have not managed to create it on my own. Also not succeeded with copied one from existing default Scheduler. Also not able to find easy to use reference on https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/extend-kubernetes/configure-multiple-schedulers/ Anyone?

Markeen Rice-Wallace:
I wouldn’t worry too much, i’ve taken the CKA & CKAD and it hasn’t come up once. Did you try copying the one in the documentation you linked? Did that work? If it didn’t could you send us the output?

Sameer Bhatia:
@Frantisek Ferencik - This is explained in the solution video and you can follow those steps, it works if all the steps are followed.

Mohamed Ayman:
It’s recommended to deploy it as a normal POD using kubectl apply command, not static POD.

Mohamed Ayman:
Check this:
kubectl apply -f /var/answers/my-scheduler.yaml