Image Pull Secret in Kubernetes - done correctly (validation error)

Hello @rahul456 @Inderpreet @kodekloud-support3

I have done task (Image Pull Secret in Kubernetes) but the validation failed.

Here is the review link, the guys agreed that I have done it correctly but its the validation issue. can you please take a look and see if I can redo or can be accepted as success

https://kodekloud.appspot.com/#!/task_review?task_id=5f71d058f508d8803c22cddd

Note: please let the video play to the last second. the last command run in the last 2 seconds.

Thank you very much.

@Inderpreet @rahul456 I would really appreciate if you can review this task, since this is still in the review mode, its been more than 25 hours I am not getting new tasks. and this hasnt been processed. (it already got three votes as a validation error, I am assuming this would need a manual intervention to be fixed?)

Thank you in advance.

@Inderpreet and @rahul456,
I checked his task and did not find any error. So please accept his request.

Thank you @ahmedkuet, I hope they can get back to me soon, I also havent got my task for the last 40 hours. dono whats happening?

hi @nashwan, sorry for the issue, this is marked as success for you

@rahul456

Mine also failed due to validation error. Please check the screenshot

@rahul456 Its still in the review mode, havent got it success yet, also I havent had my tasks for the last 44 hours, so perhaps two tasks need to be assigned to

@Nautilus, can you please share your KKE user name / details ?

@rahul456 thank you very much its all good now, but can you please check if I can get the two tasks for the last 44 hours?

thank you.

@Nautilus, sorry for the issue, this is marked success for you.