I passed my CKA exam with 97%. I would like to thank @Mumshad Mannambeth for suc . . .

Ammar:
I passed my CKA exam with 97%. I would like to thank @Mumshad Mannambeth for such a great course. And I would say frankly that, @Mumshad Mannambeth practice tests are more tough than actual exam, so if you are thorough with kodekloud’s practice test, then attend the actual exam with full confidence and you will SURELY PASS.

1. Go through the course material atleast twice, understand all the topics.
  2. Attempt practise tests with all kind of approach, declarative, imperative, with and without the help of Kubernetes official documentation etc etc
  3. Actual exam terminal is very user friendly, so no need to worry about it.
  4. Question’s language might be tricky so just make sure you understand it well. I usually flagged all lenghthy questions and tricky questions for the end and attempted small questions which actually had more weightage than lengthy questions.

Apart from course material and practice test, I did not use any other thing to prepare myself for the exam and I was able to clear the exam. Kodekloud’s course has everything you need for the exam and also for getting general hold of Kubernetes. Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth and KodeKloud
ammar-taj-certified-kubernetes-administrator-cka-certificate.pdf (697 KB)

Mumshad Mannambeth:
Wow! Congratulations!!!