I passed my CKA exam with 97%. I would like to thank @Mumshad Mannambeth for suc . . .

Ammar:
I passed my CKA exam with 97%. I would like to thank @Mumshad Mannambeth for such a great course. And I would say frankly that, @Mumshad Mannambeth practice tests are more tough than actual exam, so if you are thorough with kodekloud’s practice test, then attend the actual exam with full confidence and you will SURELY PASS.

1. Go through the course material atleast twice, understand all the topics.
  2. Attempt practise tests with all kind of approach, declarative, imperative, with and without the help of Kubernetes official documentation etc etc
  3. Actual exam terminal is very user friendly, so no need to worry about it.
  4. Question’s language might be tricky so just make sure you understand it well. I usually flagged all lenghthy questions and tricky questions for the end and attempted small questions which actually had more weightage than lengthy questions.

Apart from course material and practice test, I did not use any other thing to prepare myself for the exam and I was able to clear the exam. Kodekloud’s course has everything you need for the exam and also for getting general hold of Kubernetes. Thank you @Mumshad Mannambeth and KodeKloud
ammar-taj-certified-kubernetes-administrator-cka-certificate.pdf (697 KB)

3 Likes

Mumshad Mannambeth:
Wow! Congratulations!!!

@mmumshad Iam planning to take CKA in September, i heard the exam is changing a bit. are you planning to add a new video with new changes from August.

i am paid user for the kodekloud site. is the content same for CKA/CKAD in kodekloud vs Udemy?

@kodekloud

Hello, Sasi
There is no difference between Kodekloud vs Udemy courses. But you will get redirect for the practical labs. In the new curriculum, not so much changes. You can go for the CKA course. They will be update additional contents in future and they are planning too. They announced as well. Here is the link
If you need any assist let me know. You can join slack for CKA/CKAD preparations.

Can you pls send gifs or upload solutions for all the labs. i am not finding the solutions of all the labs, i find the answers in some path, do i need to create my own definition files or edit existing definition files, is not clear. pls send me labs solutions for all the labs from beginning to end i want to finish the course theory part in July and do the labs repeatedly multiple times in August.

Engineer.kodekloud.com Tasks:
Questions needs to be framed more clearly in the labs aswell as the daily tasks that are assigned.
i failed in 2 tasks both because the questions are not specific in the labs: DNS Nameservers ipv4vs ipv6 , which ones to be used in config file nameserver ipv4/ipv6 is not mentioned, and in Linux run levels: ubuntu – sudo init 5 vs centos – Graphical.target command . pls revert back Linux run levels task back to me.

Congratulations @Ammar