I passed CKA exam. Thank you community for interacting with me. @unnivkn I will . . .

dexterous neo:
I passed CKA exam. Thank you community for interacting with me. @unnivkn I will never forget your guidance of dynamic pvc.

In my first attempt, I had been impacted by an incident (PSI internals) during my exam, which made me loose around 50+ minutes. I still kept on going for the exam with whatever time I had on my hand and failed by few %. PSI proctor was supportive, allowed me to put forward matter to PSI helpdesk call centers (both during exam and after exam). Most importantly, I raised a LF ticket about this incident. After a week or so, LF ticket was responded and was given a resolution, LF exceptionally gave me back my eligibility for exam, yes 1st attempt was given back by LF after reviewing my case with PSI. And, here I am today, this time I had my peaceful 120 minutes in full and I cleared the CKA with flying colors.

Do the best arrangements at your side (wired internet, webcam, power back ups etc). Trust your skills. Don’t worry about things you can’t control (e.g. PSI etc). In my entire experience, I found PSI, LF and this community very kind in supporting me, when I needed the most.

Have a joy of learning these amazing skills - kubernetes. Earning a certification is just a qualification but this learning journey is one of a kind.

Prasad Thati:
Hey first of all congratulations for achieving CKA certificate , may I ask you how do you prepare for this exam

Prasad Thati:
like KodeKloud course , killer .sh and killercoda etc?

unnivkn:
Hi @dexterous neo many congratulations! great job.
What is next? any plan for CKS ?

dexterous neo:
@unnivkn well, I love kubernetes as tech and hence my curiosity is leading me to explore more about it, hence begun going through information around CKS. Ain’t fixing CKS exam dates yet.

dexterous neo:
@Prasad Thati Udemy, KodeKloud labs & Mocks (1,2,3 & Lightening Labs, ETCD stacked & External Backup & Restore etc), Killer.sh & Killercoda, My own 3 node clusters (1.24) and bit of interaction in this slack channel.