I might want to take the CKAD certification next. Does anyone have any experien . . .

David Tng:
I might want to take the CKAD certification next. Does anyone have any experience with the CKAD exam and whether there is a promo voucher? Thank you.

Fernando Jordan Silva:
Yes, I have the CKA, CKAD & CKS certifications. Maybe I can help you

David Tng:
Is the CKAD exam’s difficulty the same level as CKA? I heard it is easier. I will review the CKAD online course for a week before taking the exam. Is there any specific area that I should focus on?

After CKAD would be CKS. Is the online course sufficient or should I look for more materials?

Thank you for any insights. @Fernando Jordan Silva

Fernando Jordan Silva:
For me CKAD is easier than CKA but they can ask you different things that are not included in CKA. So it’s better to do a very good course to learn everything

David Tng:
Noted. There are some topics which are more specific to CKAD and I will pay more attention on those.
Do you have any advice on CKS as well? Is the online course sufficient or should I look for more materials. Thank you very much. @Fernando Jordan Silva

Fernando Jordan Silva:
For CKS I used the course from KodeKloud and the one from killer.sh. For me CKS it’s the most difficult exam due to it’s very tricky: the questions are not very clear and all about security is… complicated. The curriculum for CKS is very big with a lot of tools

David Tng:
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. @Fernando Jordan Silva