I have another question which is ok 🙂 Please, what is norm . . .

Vladex Pavi:
I have another question which is ok :slightly_smiling_face: Please, what is normal timeframe to prepare this exam without prior experience with this technology? Lets say I am going to study 2h every day? And will this cert help me to find a job? I am trying to requalify myself into IT (I have CCNA and Azure Administrator) still no job in sight. Thanks!

Tej_Singh_Rana:
Hello, @Vladex Pavi
This is for you. Please see it.
https://youtu.be/PlHUjS4JxRg?t=342

Vladex Pavi:
Hi @Tej_Singh_Rana, Thanks for support. I think video is bit outdated since i received only one email as purchase confirmation and which points me to click on section “View your portal”, after that I am navigated to their official page and my profile, there is window “Start your certification” and after clicking that you are on this screen(attached picture): I guess I am automatically registered since expiration date is one year from now.

Tej_Singh_Rana:
I think expiration date started from your purchasing date. Doesn’t matter you click on “Start your certification” or not.

Tej_Singh_Rana:
Actually I shared the video link to manage the time table to schedule study hour per day/week basis.

Vladex Pavi:
It was helpful. Thx