I had taken an exam on last Wed and got failed. My exam experience was that the . . .

Peter Lee:
I had taken an exam on last Wed and got failed. My exam experience was that the system was too slow so I lost lots times, for example, and it took a couple of seconds to move cursor position to right place where i want to change, after hitting arrow buttons, and my cursor was alway 3-4 seconds behind of after entering arrow buttons. it was very annoying that I had to count how many characters that i want to move my position to before hitting arrow keys. I had complained to online assistance during the exam, but he / she just told me “apology” and that was it. because of that, I could not finish 5 problems . does anyone have this kind of experience ? I am also afraid that even if i retake that exam, i don’t have confidence to pass if this happens again. any recommendation ?

Fernando Jimenez:
Very sorry to hear that @Peter Lee . Is there any possibility that it was related to networking speed on your end?

Peter Lee:
@Fernando Jimenez I don’t think so, after disconnect (after exam),my network was working fine.

Tanumoy Ghosh:
Same happened with me, terminal was miserably slow and lagging, although my internet speed test was showing 94 MBPS before taking the exam

Madhan Kumar:
Network speed and network Latency are totally 2 separate issues . I would suggest that you create a ticket to LF support explaining the lag to see what they say …

Tanumoy Ghosh:
Thanks Madhan - I have planned to let them know about it in the feedback

Yannam C Chiranjeevi:
It’s not just about the network connectivity, I think it’s also about Speed. Speed should be not less than 256kbps.

Yannam C Chiranjeevi:
If speed connectivity is not the case, it might due to network latency as mentioned by @Madhan Kumar. You might send request to LF Support team, may ask for one extra retake (1 first attempt + 2 retakes).

Peter Lee:
@Yannam C Chiranjeevi thanks. just got one more extra.