I need briefly wants some documentation type. including the monitoring tools such as using datadog, newrelic, nagios and promotheus
Apologies for the late reply but we’re not quite sure what you are asking for, To describe everything you’ve mentioned would require a whole book! Since you’re posting in the DevOps Interview category, we must assume that is what you are preparing for. Unfortunately nothing will prepare you for a line of questioning on a tool or technology other than experience of actually using it.
If you know what something is and what it does, that can get you some way if you have used a similar tool from a different vendor, however git is 99% required to know to pass any DevOps interview.
You have covered tools that fall into several categories
- git - source control system (the world’s most popular)
- maven - build tool for Java
- SonarQube - code quality static analysis tool (supports most popular programming languages)
- Nexus - Artifact repository
- Jenkins - CI/CD
- Terraform/Ansible - Infrastructure as code
- Kubernetes - Container orchestration.
…plus all the monitoring tools you mentioned.
All of these have documentation available on their respective web sites.
Most are free/open source except Nexus, Datadog, Nagiois and NewRelic, although these have some free offerings with limited functionality.