Hi @Tej_Singh_Rana /@Mohamed Ayman /Team, while solving Mock test 2 of CKAD; for . . .

Ninad Desai:
Hi @Tej_Singh_Rana /@Mohamed Ayman /Team, while solving Mock test 2 of CKAD; for below question, even though I believe I have correctly configured pod (please also see the screenshot of my yaml) , by the time I complete the test, pod goes into “completed” mode and hence in test result , it shows as “fail”. If I immediately try to delete the pod and run same configurations yaml file to create again and test again the result , it shows as “success”. Is this a bug or am I doing anything wrong ?

image.png

Ninad Desai:
can someone advise on this please ?

Tej_Singh_Rana:
Hello, @Ninad Desai
You’ve performed that question correctly as I can see. Maybe validation looking for an active pod that time.

Ninad Desai:
Thanks @Tej_Singh_Rana for confirmation. Similar challenge i faced for another question below where I could cross-verify that my config file and pod creation is correct but while testing, its showing as failed with reason like: “is command configured correctly for 2nd container”

Ninad Desai:
is this also a kind of buy with mock test 2?

Tej_Singh_Rana:
As I can understand the question, we have to use command field instead of args

Ninad Desai:
have tried that as well … (you can ignore the command used for 1st container below as later i removed it)… still it wasnt working
image.png

Mohamed Ayman:
Regarding multi-pod:
To pass the lab validation, you can use command: ["/bin/sh", "-c", "sleep 4800"]

Mohamed Ayman:
Please check the following:

Mohamed Ayman:

apiVersion: v1
kind: Pod
metadata:
  labels:
    run: multi-pod
  name: multi-pod
spec:
  containers:
  - image: nginx