Hi @Mohamed Ayman @Tej_Singh_Rana @Mumshad Mannambeth, for CKA exam topic "troub . . .

Ninad Desai:
Hi @Mohamed Ayman @Tej_Singh_Rana @Mumshad Mannambeth, for CKA exam topic “troubleshooting” ==>Network troubleshooting , seems there is issue with below question 2 as config file name provided in answer by you in /var/answers/answer2.md and the one that is actually present in environment seems to be different. Or not sure if I am missing anything here to take into consideration
Please see below question :

Nitin Garg:
Hey @Ninad Desai yes it is actually different and there are many such discrepancies throughout the labs wherein either desired file isnt available or it is having different name altogether … Thanks for raising this question

Ninad Desai:
ohh …wasted around 30mins to figure this out :confused:

Tej_Singh_Rana:
Hello, @Ninad Desai

Ninad Desai:
Hello @Tej_Singh_Rana , thanks , so this Kubeconfig.conf is content of config.conf file … is it ? I am not able to understand this configmap structure well may be

Tej_Singh_Rana:
> so this Kubeconfig.conf is content of config.conf file … is it ?
Yeah

Tej_Singh_Rana:
This time you got it.

Ninad Desai:
:sweat_smile:

Mumshad Mannambeth:
@Nitin Garg can you please list any other descrepency you may have noticed? In this case it doesn’t look like there was an issue.

Nitin Garg:
@Mumshad Mannambeth glad this caught your attention. I will definitely try to report any discrepancy I come across while doing the labs. Sadly I didnt kept a record of the lab or question name. But I remember that I had reported those problems in the feedback section at the end of the lab. But those were never addressed.